STILO ST5F GT COMPOSITE HELMET - White with Blue Interior
Regular price $1,450.00
The ST5 is the new generation of closed faced helmets from Stilo.
- Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 certified
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- Standard ear cushions
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor in order to make the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
- The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff's unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5.
- All visors mount with four specially machined aluminum fasteners and provide an air-tight seal with the rubber grommet on the helmet. Comes with an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraint.