STILO ST5F GT CARBON HELMET SA2020
HOMOLOGATED FIA 8860-2018 SNELL SA2020
The ST5 GT Carbon Helmet is an evolution from the ST4 GT.
- Material: medium tensile strength carbon fiber
- Homologated to the new, more stringent FIA 8860-2018 standard
- Weight (intercom included) +-30 g:
- Small shell 1,370 g (3.01 lbs)
- Large shell 1,540 g (3.39 lbs)
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight.
- Integrated radio & ear plugs connections
- Designed for professional circuit use
- Improved aerodynamic characteristics
- Removable noise reduction earmuffs
- Optional full visor
- Two different shell sizes
- Factory fitted HNR (Hans) posts
- Multi function visor locking clasp
- New visor locking system central with double click
- Ready for side and frontal drinking systems
- Adjustable microphone mouth distance and ear area customization
- Eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- Much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection - other shields available separately
- Use of ear bud style earphones with an optional adapter
- Integrated electronics jack is positioned far enough away from the HANS post anchor in order to make the use of the jack trouble free even when the HANS is worn
- Wiring is all positioned safely and conveniently behind the padding so as to be transparent to the user
- Standard ear cushions
- Earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication
- M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuff's unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration or any combination of the three. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5.
Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.
Small shell | XS 54, S 55, M 57, L 59
Large shell | L 60, XL 61, XXL 63, XXXL 64