MOTUL ENGINE OIL 8100 X-LITE 0W30 5L
Regular price $115.00
- Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
- 100% Synthetic
TYPE OF USE
- Specifically designed for powerful and recent cars, Diesel direct injection or Gasoline engines and catalytic converters.
- Suitable for leaded or unleaded Gasoline, Diesel fuels and LPG.
- Standards : ACEA A3 / B4 API SL / CF
- This 100% synthetic engine oil has been formulated, developed and tested according to the most recent technical requirements. Exceeds the most stringent specified engine performance limits required by European and US car manufacturers.
- Provides extra oil film resistance at high temperature and very severe conditions thanks to its High HTHS viscosity (> 3.5 mPa.s)
- * The performance ACEA B4 request an outstanding detergent/dispersant power and a better viscosity increase resistance due to soot needed for a perfect lubrication of last generation Direct Injection Diesel engines (exception for VW unit injector engines asking for at least MOTUL Specific 505 01 502 00 505 00 5W-40).
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||0W-30|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.853|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||68.7 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||11.9 mm²/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||3.57 mPa.s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||171|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-54°C / -65.2°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||232°C / 450°F|
|Sulfated ash||ASTM D874||1.5% weight|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||11.2 mg KOH/g|