MOTUL ENGINE OIL 6100 SYNERGIE+ 10W40 5L
Regular price $45.95
- Gasoline and Diesel engine oil
TYPE OF USE
- Specially designed for powerful and recent cars powered by large displacement engines, turbo Diesel direct injection, or Gasoline engines with injection and catalytic converter.
- Suitable for all types of Gasoline or Diesel engines, using leaded or unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, and LPG.
- Standards :ACEA A3 / B4 – API SL / CF
- MB-Approval 229.3
- VW 502 00 – 505 00
- RENAULT RN0700 under n° RN0700-10-21
- Worldwide innovation : MOTUL 6100 SYNERGIE+ 10W-40 is the first lubricant in the world to be MB 229.3 approved in 10W-40 viscosity grade.
- The MB 229.3 standard is more stringent than the 229.1 in terms of aging resistance (extended drain interval : on board computer) and Fuel Economy performance : 1.2% Fuel Economy improvement compare to a 15W-40 oil reference. The MB 229.3 standard applies for most of MERCEDES Gasoline engines and the majority of MERCEDES Diesel engines without DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). Before use, always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
- The ACEA B4 performance requires an outstanding detergent/dispersant capacity and a better viscosity increase resistance due to soot produced by direct injection Diesel engines (except VW unit injector engines that require MOTUL SPECIFIC 505.01 5W-40).
- RENAULT has developed RN0700 standard for oils able to provide a high thermal stability and insure an outstanding resistance at high temperatures. In general, RN0700 standard applies for all Naturally Aspirated Gasoline engines (except Renault Sport) of RENAULT Group (RENAULT, DACIA and SAMSUNG). The RN0700 standard applies also to all RENAULT vehicles fitted with Diesel engine 1.5 dCi without DPF < 100 HP with oil drain interval of 20 000 km or 1 year. Before use, always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
- The viscosity grade SAE 10W-40 is fully suitable for recent Gasoline and Diesel engines.
- The reinforced synthetic base stock provides very high lubricating power which reduces frictions decreases the volatility and ensures resistance to very high temperatures reached in modern engines.
- Anti-oxidation, Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- Drain interval : refer to manufacturers' recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||10W-40|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.862|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||100.0 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||15.0 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||157|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-30°C / -22°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||230°C / 446°F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||8.6 mg KOH/g|