MOTUL ENGINE OIL 300V POWER RACING 5W30 2L
Regular price $49.95
- Racing lubricant for racing cars
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race or qualifying engines, requiring maximum power output and fastest rev raisings : Qualifying sessions, drag racing, race on tracks, Nascar, single brand races, uphill races, rallyes…
- Engine designed to run low viscosity lubricants and to minimise fuel dilution in the oil.
- Other applications : Gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters.
- Standards : Above existing standards.
- Reference team : NISMO NISSAN, Japan GT – Coloni Motorsport, Formula 3 (open wheel cars)
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance.
- Perfect engine cleanliness.
- Low viscosity grade 5W-30 allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure set up, faster rev raisings.
- Oil change : according to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||5W-30|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.866|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||65 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||11 mm²/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||3.61 mPa.s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||162|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-36°C / -33°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||218°C / 424°F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||11.3 mg KOH/g|