MOTUL ENGINE OIL 300V POWER 5W40 2L
Regular price $49.95
- Racing lubricant for racing cars
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race engines operating in a wide range of rpm and temperatures : race on tracks, single brand races, rallyes, uphill races…
- Engine producing medium fuel dilution in the oil.
- Other applications : Gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters.
- Standards : Above existing standards.
- Reference team : SUBARU WRT, World Rally championship – Graff Racing, Formula Renault (open wheel cars, single brand race)
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance.
- Perfect engine cleanliness.
- 5W-40 grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure set up, faster rev raisings and at the same time high oil pressure at high rpm and high temperatures.
- Oil change : according to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||5W-40|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.895|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||74.2 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||13.1 mm²/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||4.53 mPa.s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||180|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-36°C / -33°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||216°C / 420°F|
|Sulfated ash||ASTM D874||1.17% weight|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||10.3 mg KOH/g|