MOTUL ENGINE OIL 300V LE MANS 20W60 2L
Regular price $49.95
- Racing lubricant for racing cars
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race engines operating at very high temperature and high rpm : race on tracks, endurance races; Le Mans 24H, rallyes, rally raid, Paris/Dakar, dirt or ice races…
- Engine producing very high fuel dilution in the oil.
- Other applications : Gasoline or Diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters, vintage and historic cars.
- Standards : Above existing standards.
- Reference team : Larbre Competition, Le Mans 24H, FIA GT…
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance.
- Perfect engine cleanliness.
- 20W-60 grade is able to absorb fuel dilution in the oil and maintains high oil pressure. Engine can run at very high temperature.
- Oil change : according to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||20W-60|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.884|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||170 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||22.9 mm²/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||7.17 mPa.s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||162|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-33°C / -27°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||222°C / 431°F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||11.7 mg KOH/g|