MOTUL ENGINE OIL 300V HIGH RPM 0W20 2L
Regular price $49.95
- Racing lubricant for racing cars
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race or qualifying engines, requiring maximum power output and fastest rev raisings : Qualifying sessions, drag racing, race on tracks, single brand races, uphill races…
- Engine designed to run low viscosity lubricants and to minimise fuel dilution in the oil. Check with engine tuner before use.
- Other applications : Gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters.
- Standards : Above existing standards.
- Reference team : Toyota Racing Development, Japan GT – Graff Racing, Formula Renault (open wheel cars, single brand race)
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance.
- Perfect engine cleanliness.
- Low viscosity grade 0W-20 reduces oil hydrodynamic friction, provides maximum power output mostly when oil is cold. Allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fastest oil pressure set up, faster rev raisings and better engine warming.
- Oil change : according to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||0W-20|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.853|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||40.1 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||8.0 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||177|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||2.68 mPa.s|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-39°C / -38°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||220°C / 428°F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||11.3 mg KOH/g|