MOTUL ENGINE OIL 300V CHRONO 10W40 2L
Regular price $49.95
- Racing lubricant for racing cars
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Racing cars with naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines, race or qualifying engines operating at high temperature in a wide range of rpm : Qualifying sessions, drag racing, race on tracks, single brand races, rallyes, uphill races…
- Engine producing medium fuel dilution in the oil.
- Other applications : Gasoline or diesel engines, turbocharged, direct injection and catalytic converters.
- Standards : Above existing standards.
- Reference team : SUBARU STI, GT Japan.
- Double Ester technology : maximum oil film resistance, balanced polarity, resistance at very high temperature.
- Friction Modifier : maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- 0% shear loss : Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Maximum anti-wear resistance.
- Perfect engine cleanliness.
- 10W-40 viscosity grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine, fast oil pressure set up, fast rev raisings and fast engine warm up.
- Oil change : according to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
|Viscosity grade||SAE J 300||10W-40|
|Density at 20°C (68°F)||ASTM D1298||0.876|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||89.5 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||14 mm²/s|
|HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F)||ASTM D4741||4.19 mPa.s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||161|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-36°C / -33°F|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||226°C / 438°F|
|TBN||ASTM D2896||11.7 mg KOH/g|