The VBOX Sport will allow you to instantly analyse your driving performance, giving you immediate access to the data you need to go faster. Between six and eight hours of battery life will cater to most sporting events; and because the VBOX Sport is weighs less than 200g, there will be no weight penalty for using it.
The VBOX Sport can be used with any type of vehicle: Car, Motorbike, Bicycle, Jet-Ski, Powerboat etc, and you will be able to log accurate GPS data (E.g. speed, acceleration, distance, time) directly to the supplied SD card, allowing you to improve your performance using our analysis software – Circuit Tools.
The VBOX Sport is officially certified by Apple and connects to iPhone™, iPod Touch™, or iPad™ via a Bluetooth connection, enhancing the GPS reception on iOS devices, or adding GPS functionality to those which don’t have it already.
- 20Hz GPS Engine
- Internal GPS antenna
- Socket for external GPS antenna
- 6-8hrs Battery life
- Bluetooth enabled
- USB charging
- SD card logging
- Herbert Richter mounting points
- Free Performance Test iPhone™ App available from Apple App Store
- Free VBOX Laptimer iPhone™ App available from Apple App Store
- Compatible with Harry's Lap Timer app, which is available for iOS and Android
The VBOX Sport kit includes the following:
- VBOX Sport
- USB A to Micro B charging cable
- Cigar plug USB adapter (for in car charging)
- 4GB SD Card
- Software/Manuals included on SD Card
- Mounting Plate
Windshield/Bar mount sold separately
Click Here for VBOX Sport accessories and mounts.
Circuit Tools Quick Start Guide